Friday, September 28, 2012

For years, I have suffered from an insidious disease called CFIDS, or Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome, sometimes referred to as CFS, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  Neither moniker does justice to life-changing onset.

My earliest recollection of this insidious disease goes back to 1989, and if I worked hard enough, I might be able to find an earlier date when there were symptoms of what was coming.  However, it it hard to think in terms of what was going on inside me where there was so much going on outside me.

Since this is the first blog, I will attempt to help you familiarize yourself with the symptoms, and as time and entries go by, you will see how it has affected me and my life, as well as those around me. 

It is not a pretty story, and it is long in the telling, and once I get to "the end" it will become more of a weekly journal and an update on my so-called life. 

I hope you will bear with me and try to hang in for the long haul, as some days, making a blog entry will be an exercise in the nearly-impossible.

I welcome your comments.

'Face

No comments:

Post a Comment